EUFANET Workshop @ ESREF 2013. This short workshop (in conjunction with ESREF) (www.esref.org)
on "Sample prep challenges and solutions" was held in Arcachon (France)
After a short introduction, the presentations were on the following topics:
- How to open packages with copper wires and “hard” resin?
- Laser Removal of Gel Encapsulants Down to Die
- InGaN Green LED depackaging case study
- Decapsulation of Silver-Alloy-Wire-Bonded Devices
- Ceramic DIL modifications for backside OBIRCH/ Emission microscopy
- Sample repackaging for backside analysis
- Uniformly Thinning Contoured Silicon to ±5 μm Tolerance
- How to overcome sample prep challenges to fit High NA SILrequirements?